Friday, October 31, 2014

Glow Stick Bracelets





The glow sticks came in a protective tube to keep them from breaking and had enough clips to create so many awesome things. There were many colors to chose from and I was so happy to get to playing. Oh and can you believe there was 100 glow sticks in this tube talk about addiction.

This is by far the best fun ever. who doesn't like to play in the dark with glow sticks. After receiving these my son was extremely excited as myself and husband. I tried to get my hubby to let me decorate him with glow sticks and dance for me but he would not let me. So I had to settle for just playing with them by creating many shapes and drawing in the air at night. Definitely great for a gift for kids to have fun at parties like sleep overs. Great quality and a large amount for a great deal.



I really loved playing with these glow sticks and I was impressed at how long they lasted. When we broke them to make them glow I was thinking I get an hour or two tops from them but at the five hour mark they were still glowing. that alone was impressive. I have to admit because we have so many left I am trying to find more places to use them maybe I should take them to the up coming concert I'm going to this weekend.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap