Monday, October 20, 2014

Foxbrim's Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum

bottle of Foxbrim vitamin C serum




I LOVE Foxbrim products because whatever it says its going to so then its going to do if not better. I guess you can say I am a Foxbrim groupie since I think I have pretty much everything they have made and if not then I will soon. After seeing a x-ray like picture of what my skin really looks like as in sun-damage, wrinkles, lines, not so soft, and this is what we can not see with the eye I freaked out and changed up my products even in make up just to make sure i don't look like I looked in this picture of vitamin C serum because it makes my skin feel and look good. For the past month I've been using Foxbrim Vitamin C serum. Through a promotion I got the opportunity to try this serum from Foxbrim for free.I like to use Vitamin C because it has been shown to combat the visible signs of photo aging and boost collagen production.


 According to one study, "…vitamin C results in clinically visible and statistically significant improvement in wrinkling when used topically for 12 weeks. This clinical improvement correlates with biopsy evidence of new collagen formation.” Therefor ITS WORKS!


SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? HEAD OVER TO AMAZON AND BUY YOURS.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap