Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cellulite with Retinol & Caffeine and Body Firming Cream



 I had the opportunity to try a new Cellulite Cream with Retinol and Caffeine from Naturalico and hoped for the best. As i am a heavy set woman i said sure I would love to put this on my thighs. I do not have alot of noticable cellulite but enough to need something that works. So i started using this cream and in almost a month I have noticed a tightening with my skin and the cellulite is going away. This is really one of the best creams I have tried for cellulite and I recommend highly for others to try. Once i see a big change I will post a before and after of my thighs to show the difference and just how great this cream is.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap