Thursday, October 2, 2014

Bath Pillow - Luxury Spa Bath Pillow with Heavy Duty Suction Cups.










The first thing I did was secure the pillow where we all would normally put a bath pillow. Yeah, wasn't working so much. So I thought, okay well I will use it like the picture shows. I cannot believe how comfortable that is. And before you think I am talking frivolously here, think about it. When your head is upright, you are not really relaxing...you are still using muscle to hold your head up in order to relax. That still in turn uses your shoulders. Think about soaking but with your neck\head slightly back, just back enough where you do not have to hold it up. You can just let go, and doze. I personally found it incredibly comfortable. Which goes to show, don't judge a book by its cover! I never had a good experience with bath mats or pillows to make my bath relaxing until this pillow arrived. I thought it was very small at first sight. It was a perfect size. And fit my big head and helped me to relaxing with comfort and without using my muscles to hold myself or the pillow up.It wasn't so big that it touched my shoulders, my head didn't fall off the pillow, I just layed my head back and closed my eyes.

Also, another great thing is how well it is made with a soft foam. This is extremely well made, durable but still soft enough for comfort. When I moved it from the first position of the tub to the top of the top, the first thing I did was pull the suction plugs right off the product. I thought oh great, I just broke it. Nope...I just plugged them back in, they give you a little snap and you are good to go. The holes that hold the suction plugs are reinforced, so there shouldn't be any tearing or ripping for the life of the product. If you pull one out, no biggie just pop it back in. Great design! My husband loves it also and takes a bath just to use the pillow.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap