Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fruit Acid Peel



I have to say this is one of my favorite peels EVER!!. Yes it does sting almost to a point i cant last a full minute but wow does it WORK! My skin has changed in just a few weeks. My skin tone has became more brighter and it is so soft. Basically my skin is flawless. My dark circles are gone. I have no fine lines no blotchy areas and no break outs from using any products. I am very much going to be a life long customer of fruit acid gel peel.

GETS YOUR NOW PURCHASE HERE 

Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel is a professional-grade exfoliator made from of Glycolic, Lactic, Kojic, and Pyruvic Acid.
  • Erases fine lines, dark spots and improves skin’s texture and tone while revealing noticeably smoother, healthier skin
  • Skin is noticeable brighter and complexion is more even-toned after first application
  • Shrinks pores and balances oil production across combination skin
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap