Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dr Song Rosehip Oil




Rosehip oil has many uses, but I like to  use it on my face, neck, and on my feet. I've been using this for almost a month now and I'm seeing a big change in the texture of my skin on my feet and well as my face having more of a glow to it. It works great at moisturizing my skin and fading dark spots. I also heard it was great for nail to so i decided I decided i would try it and now I love that my nails are stronger and I can grow them a little longer.. The oil works as a moisturizer because it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth for long hours. This is definitely a oil i will keep as a part of my daily routine of skin care.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap