Sunday, October 26, 2014

UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil



My family has always used Rosehip seed oil ever since I could remember. I really never followed behind them because I never had time to use all these oils or even though know what they did for me. Until now that I am getting older I have started to see many changes in my skin and thought to myself I need to do something. I have many scars and stretch marks from child birth and I have started to put this product on my stretch marks and after about three weeks I have noticed a change as well as my skin getting the moisture it truly needs. I also use this oil on my feet and my feet are so much softer and do not feel dry after getting out the shower anymore.

MULTIPURPOSE USAGE ROSEHIP SEED OIL
• Daily Moisturizer.
• Diminish the appearance of scars, stretch marks, sun burns, fine line and wrinkles.
• Nourish and hydrate dry and aging skin.
• Treats dryness and roughness.
• Evens skin tone. Excellent for hyper-pigmentation, age spots and other skin discoloration.
• Anti-inflammatory and antioxidants
• Corrects UV damages.
• Regenerates skin cells and repairs damaged skin tissue.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap