Monday, October 13, 2014

Eagle ProFitness Wist Wrap Combo




If you enjoy working out, and love to lift weights, did you know it can be just as painful on your wrists also. Eagle ProFitness has the solution that will take away that discomfort. If you are arthritic or lift weights and want the support, the Eagle ProFitness wrist wraps and lifting straps will take that burden off of your wrists when wrapped correctly. Use the wrist wraps for free weights and use the lifting straps for dumb bells. However you need the support, wrist and lifting straps are a common safety tool used in the gym. I have started doing a little weightlifting with a trainer but my husband is the one who really lifts weights and because of the weight he does lift these helped him to much. So I do share these with him until i buy another pair in which I am because they are needed. To purchase your own just click here AMAZON


Eagle ProFitness Wrist Wraps & Lifting Straps Key features:
- Wide Thumb Loop For Easy Wrapping and Comfort
- Support and Stabilize your Wrists to Reduce Injury While Pushing Your Best.
- Super Comfortable Durable Cotton-Elastane 18" Wraps
- Classic Black/Red
- Lifting Straps Fully Adjustable, 100% Cotton, 24"L X 1.5"W
- Flexible and light
- Increases Strength and Greater Confidence
- Extra Wide Velcro Wrist Wrap Strapping To Lock Down Perfect Form


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap