Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels




First things first you NEVER have to many kitchen towels. When I cook I need a towel for the kettle on the stove, the pan I have in the oven, and everything else I am moving around while cooking.


I have had microfiber towels before and I didn't like them. They normally are very stiff and coarse & are definitely NOT absorbent.
That is NOT the case with these. They are so soft and absorbent. 

I love the size of these towels - as you can see it is as big as my lap table & actually hangs over a little. Perfect size for all that you need it to do.

Plus they look awesome in my kitchen on my stove. To order your very own set head on over toamazon & order here:


Plus I have worked with this company before and they are truly awesome and very easy to work with. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap