Friday, October 3, 2014

Armband for Iphone 5 - Includes FREE Earbuds





This by far is the best invention ever!! My husband and I go to the gym every night together so we bought two of them. He runs and I walk so it stays intact and it is held on by velcro and fits our iphones with no problem. I have larger arms then he does and they fir mine. Mine being fat and his being muscles (big muscles). Overall this is a must have for all those who work out period. It has a plastic screen to protect from sweat or even water from maybe the rain while riding a bike. 


Armband for Iphone 5 - Includes FREE Earbuds, Great for Running - Workout - Sport - Exercise in General, with Concealed Pocket/key Holder - For Men and Women - Lifetime Guarantee to Protect Your Investment - Latest Luxury Neoprene and Pu Design
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap