Friday, October 10, 2014

Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream








  • OPTIMUM CAFFEINE + RETINOL: Body Merry's cellulite cream has a high Caffeine content and the optimum level of Retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts.

    • NATURAL + ORGANIC: This cream also contains potent natural and organic ingredients such as 3 types of Seaweed (Algae Extract + Kelp + Dulse), Organic Cayenne, Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract and many more!
    • NO HARSH CHEMICALS: Free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
    • MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. Body Merry's products are not tested on animals.
    • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. Best of all, you don't even need to return the jar.


       
    After opening it i was a little thrown by the color and smell but it smells like it works. And I don't have a lot of cellulite because I am on the heavy side so my fat pushes it out I guess but i have one area I can see it and after almost a month of use I have seen a difference in texture and sight and was very surprised it worked. I love body merry products and I have yet to find one that does not work. This by far the way to go for anyone who needs a little tightening here and there with out having to have botox or any kind of cosmetic surgery to help you change what you don't like and who likes cellulite? not me. The gel-cream consistency is designed to spread over large areas and it absorbs quickly into your skin. The cream is infused with a refreshing 100% natural ‘mint - green tea - lime’ fragrance, that barely leaves a trace once fully absorbed.

    In a nutshell, Body Merry’s Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream is your ticket to visibly reducing the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps and getting skin that feels and looks tighter, smoother and younger!

    To purchase and ready more about this amazing cream that works click on the AMAZON link and enjoy!




    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Slim Wrap