Sunday, October 12, 2014

Insta Natural




I have used many serums and products on my face and I do have to say this is one of my favorite 
companies because they have excellent customer service as well as great products that DO WORK.

Vitamin C serum
 I can actually feel this serum working as well as seeing it with my own eyes after a few weeks.
I highly recommend this be apart of your facial routine because its does everything it says it does. I know I am not getting any younger and I am starting to pay more attention to my skin as i get older and since I love makeup and I have to take care of my skin from the inside out and with this Vitamin C Serum that is just what I am doing.
Argan Oil
This oil has always been one of my favorites if not the only oil I use on my feet and hair. The best thing about it is it is chemical and preservative free that can revive even the most damaged skin and hair with just few drops. Its ORGANIC. This is not many hair products you can say it chemical free but this one and its so worth it. My hair and skin feel soft and the damage I caused is finally healing all because of this oil.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum 
Hyaluronic Acid along with a perfect blend of antioxidants such as Vitamin C + Jojoba Oil + Green Tea which is soothing to my skin because I suffer from  eczema. After just a week i saw and felt a difference after using this serum twice a day usually morning and night after i take a shower. Another serum that is worth buying and having in your life. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap