Friday, October 10, 2014

Portable Charger +LIFEGUARD MINI





This is the BEST product EVER created! When it arrived I had no idea how much easier my life was about to be. My husband tried to claim it as his own but of course I won. Life just became more manegable for me and my iphone. I charge it while im sleeping and in my purse it goes. No more having ot carry around my long phone charger and the part that goes into the wall then the part that goes into that. Not all outlets work or I am on the bus and my phone dies or is about to. Now I just pull this out of my purse and plug in. It is that simple. So what are you waiting for? 


Click here to get yours HERE ON AMAZON




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap