Thursday, October 2, 2014

Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful




 Rosehip oil is not at all greasy like you would think it may be. It does into your skin after rubbing it in. My aunt actually has been using rosehip oil for years and she told me many amazing results that would happen after using it for awhile. So i was very excited to try it. I use many different oils on my face and so far this is another oil i till add to my weekly routine of skincare. I have a few scars i have started using it on and already i see a difference in texture of my skin and looks. 
Very important to remember to refrigerate.


To purchase click here AMAZON
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap