Sunday, November 2, 2014

Small Packing Organizers






Finally this Thursday my hubby and I will be flying to Florida and will putting these to use. I have already packed away all the new stuff I bought like socks, underwear, and hygiene's and I can fit a lot inside. I love them because when I put them in my suitcase I can just pull each one out easy instead of having to dig through all the clothes looking for something I can just pull put the Dot&Dot bag I need. It also came with a little mini back with a plastic liner for waterproofing and it has a latch on it to hang your pants loop or key chain which can be great for a phone or a pack of cigarettes if your on water or if its raining outside. Overall they are amazing and great quality along with all the varies of colors they come in to choose from.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap