Wednesday, November 5, 2014

MAG - Magnetic Screen Door







I have thought about how useful one of these could be at our house for quite some time now.  When I had the chance to review MAG magnetic screen door I jumped at the chance.  This product is great for keeping unwanted bugs out while allowing you to leave a door open that does not normally have a screen.  It does have an easy access to use as a door to get in and out of easily.  I felt like this was a great product but this product was not a one size fits all kind of product.  There may have been another one we could have gotten that fit our specific door a little better, but this one works just fine for what we needed it for.  I think is designed to be used solely on regular standard size doors.  The door we needed it for was a french door therefore making it not a standard size door.  With that being said, the product overall is a great product.  It fits the purpose that it is intended for.  As you can see we had to overlap it a little just to make it work for what we needed.  It is also very long so it drags on the ground a little.  Like I stated previous I think it would work wonderfully on a regular sized door.  The quality of the product was great.  I also appreciate the price of this product!!  It sure beats going to the local home improvement store and buying a very expensive screen door especially if you don't want it up all year long or just want it for temporary purposes.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap