Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Vitamin B12 Vegetarian





I don't really like any type of medicine or pills in a gummy form but when I tried these, I was very impressed with the taste. My husband and I have been taking these now for about three weeks and feel a boost of energy and will Definitely buy these every month to keep them apart of our daily vitamin intake. They make taking vitamins taste good and this is the first time I don't forget to take them in the morning. They are fruity taste very good and gummy but not to much, just perfect.

  • ✔ Get your daily Vitamin B12 intake from 3 gummy bears. Easier to consume than chewable tablets, these yummy treats are perfect for kids and adults.
  • ✔ 100% Gluten Free and Gelatin Free. No artificial flavors.
  • ✔ Say goodbye to taking multiple pills. Nutrabear combines your vitamin B12 with your multivitamins, so you can get all your daily vitamina from 3 delicious gummy bears.
  • ✔ Includes Zinc and Vitamin D, two commonly recommended supplements for vegetarians.
  • ✔ Avoid a b12 deficiency. Mild B12 deficiencies can result in low energy and poor mental performance. Severe deficiencies can result in permanent damage.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap