Sunday, August 31, 2014

Phytoceramides






Phytoceramides have made a HUGE difference in my skin. I have been taking them for several months and not only do I notice a difference, other people are mentioning how good I look. That's most excellent, I have to admit. I am still getting the attention of much younger men -- not that I want it but it is flattering.

I've used both the rice derived phytoceramides as well as these plant derived at 350mg. Honestly, I can't speak to which works better. There are different opinions but I don't fall on either side. What I do know is that I'm having great results and this Everpure product seems to be a very good quality product. I've used this brand for a while now and am having continued great results.

I received a sample of this product without obligation. I receive many samples and the opinions I express are always my own.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap