Monday, August 25, 2014

Bellafab Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I used it for a few weeks in the morning, after my shower. It went on smoothly, did not irritate my skin and it felt nice and cool. It also doesn't dry my skin out one bit. It absorbs easily into my skin and then I put my makeup on top. It is very refreshing in the morning when I'm dragging out of bed!
After using this product for a few weeks I did notice that my skin started to look smoother. My mom actually mentioned that my complexion looked more clear than before and asked what I was using.
I love that this product uses natural ingredients and I like that it also has witch hazel, vitamin c, and hyaluronic acid in it. I've used all three of these ingredients and have always had a good experience with them. How nice to have all three blended in one formula!

  • • Wrinkle Reduction up to 85% in clinical tests within 2 months. Evens out skin tone by reducing melanin production.
  • • Tightens, Lifts and Firms skin for a youthful appearance. This powerful Matrixyl 3000 Peptide Serum, is infused to stimulate dermal filling, strengthen tissue cells and reduce the depth of lines, wrinkles and crow's feet.
  • • This Is An All Natural, Non Toxic Paraben Free Hypoallergenic Skin Care Product Formulated By The Best In The Business, Using The Most Advanced Anti-Aging Skin Care And Cutting Edge Biomaterial Research To Formulate Specialty Delivery Systems To The Skin That Are Effective.If You Want The Best Topical Formula For Facial And Neck Wrinkles And As An Under Eye Wrinkle Cream That Will Help To Eliminate Those Nasty Under The Eye Bags Then This Is The Wrinkle Cream That You Should Be Using.
  • Comes With 100 Percent Money BaCK Guarantee.You Have Nothing To Loose, But Fabulicious Beauty To Gain.
  • • In clinical studies, Matrixyl was Shown to Increase Overall Collagen synthesis by up to 71%. When Blended with Vitamin C, They both act as an Antioxidant and Help Repair Sun and Wind Damage. By utilizing the most powerful peptide, the deepest wrinkles are reduced by half and smaller wrinkles and fine lines fade away with regular use. Hyaluronic Acid blurs imperfections, improves elasticity and the skin becomes instantly hydrated! Reduces appearance of dark circles and puffiness around your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap