Thursday, August 21, 2014

BODY MERRY AGE DEFENSE EYE CREAM

I WAS VERY EXCITED to receive this because i love taking care of my skin and its very hard to find a eye cream that works. I have very dark circles under my eyes and i have used really expensive products and home remedies to get rid of them. I do have to say after applying this cream i have noticed a difference in just a few day. My dark circles are fading after a week of use and my eye bags aren’t that puffy, to. This definitely a product to buy with out a doubt. It is all natural and organic, no fillers or chemicals that could burn or harm your eyes/skin. The ingredient list includes Aloe, Witch Hazel, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Cucumber, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Avocado Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Vitamin B5, Lavender and Chamomile. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to all my friends and family. #BodyMerry
For $24.95 and a money back guarantee you can’t go wrong – and it lasts a long time.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap