Sunday, August 24, 2014

DSpeed™ Fast-Melt Vitamin D3 1000 IU



It is kind of weird to say that vitamins are delicious, but these Peach flavored tablets are really good! So good i had to hide the bottle because my husband kept eating them. The tablets are sugar free and melt in your mouth in a few seconds.


As good as it tastes, it is important to know the point of these Vitamin D3 tablets is to aid in bone and teeth formation and helping to keep the immune system strong which makes it not only a great and easy solution for daily maintenance, but with the summer bug going around, I hope taking these daily will come in handy.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap