Friday, August 22, 2014

AUSTRALIAN TEA TREE OIL

One of the most versatile essential oils. Naturally fight Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.

Stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.
It’s amazing. Literally once you get over the herbal smell (which had grown on me!) You’ll start to love the tingly sensation on your face of killing off acne and preventing new ones.But Australian Tea Tree oil really woks if you use it the right way. I don’t dilute mine with water but I probably should since it can be a bit stingy but it conditions my skin and dries up the acne.
My regimen: add ONE DROP to moisturizer AM and PM. If I’m feeling a break out coming on from my menstrual cycle then I’ll add two or three drops AND/OR spot treat using a Q-tip. It literally reduces the size of a full fledged red angry pimple by 50% next morning. In less than 3 days that pimple will be gone. I have used for a toothache, and to clean the mold in my bathroom never to grow back. Never had any medicine ever work this great!!!!! I like the guide that was included for free because there are so many great “recipes” in it that I would love to try.
To purchase now click on link below

Really the only thing is the smell. I like it but I guess it can get to some people. The smell wears off later.

Highly recommended.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free usingTomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. images (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap