Sunday, August 24, 2014

Epica 18- Loop Chrome Scarf Hanger No Snag Design




This scarf holder has a ton of options for organization. It is heavy chrome with welded circles of varying sizes. Most of the welds are very smooth but a couple of them are slightly rough and could snag a super fine silk scarf.

When this is full, it is bulky. But that really depends on how thick the scarves are that you are using. If you have have a lot of silky scarves, it will obviously be less bulky. I have many scarfs and i always tend to hang them in places they dont belong and getting this has made my life much easier and stylish as you see in my picture below theres just a few scarfs to show you how it works..




The hook at the top is super solid and can easily withstand the weight of what is hanging. There are other uses for this. It could be good for belts or organizing craft string or whatever. It's up to your imagination!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap