Monday, August 25, 2014

Deep Cleansing Facial Oil Review


Deep Cleansing Facial Oil contains the perfect blend of ingredients that melt away dirt, impurities and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural oils or disturbing the natural pH balance. This energizing blend of oils will gently clean your pores and remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and nourished.

Use with a washcloth or sponge and rinse off with warm water. Leaves a soft and silky feel on the skin. Wonderful for all skin types and especially regenerative for mature skin. Also great to calm skin after shaving or sun burns. Can be used to remove makeup - even mascara!






THIS WORKS AMAZING. I USED THIS ON MY FACE AND THE FIRST TIME IT CLEANED OUT MY BLACKHEADS ON MY NOSE AND SHRUNK THEM AND I WAS LIKE WOW.. A DEFINITE PRODUCT I NEED AND YOU NEED TO HAVE IN YOUR LIFE...

This is a brand new product (with new branding) we are introducing and would like YOU to be one of the first to try it out and give feedback. 

Key Active Ingredients:

+ Jojoba Oil
+ Olive Oil
+ Lavendar Essential Oil
+ Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
+ Tamanu Oil
+ Hemp Oil
+ Sea Buckthorn Oil
+ Geranium Essential Oil


I LOVE this stuff, and apparently I'm not alone. Many, many people love this cleanser, and I can completely understand why, now that I've been using it every night for the past month. But that does not mean that it's for EVERYONE, as I'll try my best to explain in this review.

First of all, if you've never used an oil product for cleansing, it takes some getting used to, especially if you have oily skin and/or acne issues. It seems counter-intuitive to apply more oil to oily skin, but this is where you have to abandon your fears and just go with it. Sometimes, if you rob your skin of all of its natural oils by using a super-sudsy cleanser, your skin will feel the need to overcompensate and produce even MORE oil. Have you ever scrubbed your face with a cleanser that left your skin dry and tight? And if so, did you noticed that, maybe an hour later, your T-zone was SUPER oily? That's your skin basically working overtime to replenish what you removed from it during cleansing.


The results: after I use this product, my face feels wonderfully clean and smooth, with absolutely no oily or greasy residue after rinsing. HOWEVER, I have read that those with dry skin have found this product to be slightly drying. I can TOTALLY understand that, but since my skin is very oily, I don't find this product leaves my skin feeling dry or tight. It feels just right to me, but I can imagine that if your skin was very dry to begin with, this might not be for you. In addition to having very oily skin, I am also acne-prone during that time of the month. However, this product has not caused me any additional breakouts or irritations.

The fragrance of this product smells like a soft combination of olive oil, Pink Grapefruit and lavender to my nose. It is not strong or tear-inducing, and it does not sting my eyes.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap