Monday, September 1, 2014

Liebster Award Post

IMG_0059-0.JPG


I was nominated by the lovely ANA JAYY (BLOG LINK) to participate in this award and I am to nominate 11 others to answer my questions! Let’s get started with the rules.
IMG_0059.JPG


Here are the questions Ana Jayy wanted answered (Here's her post)

1. Blogging -why do you do it?
I blog for the networking and excitement to meet different personalities and ideas. I love people and to read about the life they have been given. Not to mention i get to try out all sorts of products and give my honest opinion on them. and i can say what i want..lol

2. What's your favorite brands of makeup?
Kiss Rose. Too Faced. Inglot.Benefit. NYX and anything else really as long as it produces what its suppose to.

3. If you could change one thing about the world without repercussions, what would it be?
Return Humanity

4. Hair, skin, nails -which would you pick to specialize in and why?
Skin because we are what we eat and we put a lot of product on our face and our face i the first thing someone sees and it should feel and look beautiful. 

5. Bloggers/vloggers/youtubers -who are your top 3 favs?

6. What is your favorite thing to cook/bake?
Italian Food

7. When it comes to fashion and trends do you tend to follow them or just wear what you like?
I wear what i want mostly. I mean I dont always like the style when its in style.

8. What are your favorite sporting events?
Fishing and Hockey


9. A day in the life of ___ would be the best day!
a bird

10. Tell me about your fur babies or if you don't have any tell me about ones you'd love to have an why?
I grew up with 14 cats and had a few here and there but i dont have fur babies yet. 

11. If you could live in another country, which would to be? Why?
On a island in Puerto Rico do i need a reason..lol

And…11 random facts about myself:
  1. My favorite color is PURPLE.
  2. I love BUTTERFLIES.
  3. I am writing a book of poetry expressing the emotions within each stage of my life.
  4. I am Italian&Greek
  5. I love to fish with my papa who turned me into a tom boy growing up.
  6. I just found and married my soul mate 3 years ago and im his first.
  7. I have a 15 year old son and 12 year old daughter.
  8. Butter Pecan is my fav icecream.
  9. I have never traveled out of the country.
  10. I would love to travel to Europe and Australia 
  11. I literally bumped right into Davey Jones at a broadway show GREASE in the stairwell and he signed a picture of him and kissed me on my cheek.
My questions for you.....
  1. Do the people you are surrounded by bring you life?
  2. Who inspires you the most?
  3. What are you favorite stories?
  4. Would you want to live with you? why or why not?
  5. Do you love from your insecurities or do you love from your strengths?

  6. What are your favorite hobbies/things?

  7. Whats a makeup brand you wish you never tried?
  8. Why do you blog?
  9. If you have accomplished just one thing, what do you want it to be?
  10. What is your one dream that could change your life?
  11. How many Blogs have you followed today?
Please dont forget o follow and join my site. thankyou


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap