Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Silicone Cupcake Molds



  • Set of 12 baking cups measuring 2"x3"x1.5" in blue, pink and yellow.
  • No muffin pan necessary; place directly on cookie sheet when baking cake, breakfast muffins, etc.
  • Freezer, microwave, oven safe (up to 500 degrees F) top rack dishwasher safe or hand wash
  • Non-stick food-grade silicone is fun for kids but uncompromising in performance
  • Premium packaging makes a great gift



I can not say enough how AMAZING these cupcake molds are. As soon as I got them I made my cupcake batter in blue to match the vibrant colors as well. As you see in the video they cooked great and in 8 minutes.  They popped out super easy right out of the oven and after cooling down. Molds are a breeze to clean, which I love, and are reusable! No need to buy more cupcake liners (which helps decrease the amount of garbage my household generates :) They are microwave, oven and freezer safe. They can be washed in the top rack of the dishwasher, but I prefer to wash them by hand.

To purchase your now CLICK HERE and enjoy the magic...





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap