Monday, September 29, 2014

PureSouth Naturals Vitamin C + Serum Review

I am not much of a beauty cream nor serum user but there are some that I can actually vouch for because I have tried and tested their effectiveness. One of those serums that I have tried and can really tell that it has worked for me is this - PureSouth Naturals Vitamin C Serum.




Amongst the serums I have already tried, this is the only one that is actually not opaque or clear in color.  It is actually orangish/dark yellowish in color because of the Vitamin C content.






What's so great about this serum is that, you only need to apply a thin layer twice a day and follow up with a moisturizer and in few days, you will actually notice a change in your skin tone, pores, skin texture (mine is more soft than usual and rather smooth), supple and fairer. The PureSouth Naturals Vitamin C Serum helped in minimizing the pores. I am not very sure if it was meant to happen but so far, we are loving that positive effect. Not only does my skin look different as in smoother, glowing, pores have shrunk and it feels like this too. I am very satisfied with this company and their products.


It does not contain any alcohol or paraben which is my preference. I would like to use something organic or natural especially if it's something I will put on my face.


It is also made of Vitamin E which is a great antioxidant which helps fight free radicals and repairs our skin.


This product is not tested on animal too and I will support companies who will follow the same lead.


It has hyaluronic acid which helps in making the skin supple and firm, thus, helps in delaying the signs of aging.


Lastly, it contains the potent Vitamin C which promotes the production of collagen, making the skin soft and helps in the delaying process of premature aging.



I do recommend this product because it works and I can feel and see the result. Even my husband will agree!


This product is available in AMAZON.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap