Friday, September 5, 2014

8.13 Vitamin C Serum Promo by Day by Day Beauty




Over the past few weeks I been lucky enough to enjoy Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum. I love serums that are not only good for your skin but really do what they are marketed to do. Not often does that happen. They are on Amazon and have lots of awesome reviews and I am not surprised at all!
 Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum | Review & Giveaway! 
What they say about it:
VITAMIN C SERUM TRIO: Our premium Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, & Vitamin E Trio penetrate to beautify your skin fast. The sooner you try it, the sooner you’ll see… It’s safe & effective for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Our premium formula is plant-based, without parabens, alcohol, or fillers. Of course we make everything Cruelty-Free in the USA.
Science & experience prove it works…Dermatologists, Aestheticians, & Celebrity Doctors agree – how about you? Topical Vitamin C in this formulation is THE Anti-Aging Secret. It beautifies your lovely face by reducing any fine lines, wrinkles & age spots, naturally brightening & tightening your skin. Reveal YOUR radiant skin with Day by Day Beauty’s Vitamin C Serum Today: the #1 anti-aging, HIGH-DEMAND product available today.
 Day by Day Beauty Vitamin C Serum | Review & Giveaway! 
Now that is a lot of good product information about it which isn’t common these days. The serum really does do what they say it does! Now when applying it I did find that you had to wait a few minutes for it to soak in. If you use more than one serum which I tend to do, you would apply this one first. Now it also does feel a little dry on your skin kinda like a mask I would say. That doesn’t take away from what it does! My skin is looking and feeling a bit better and its best to use it morning and night. There is no dry super feeling like a super tight like some serums may have but for the kinda mask feel. That doesn’t make sense does it? LOL For those that use face serums will probably understand what I mean..
To help out those that are not sure how to use it, there is a video on Youtube you can watch!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Slim Wrap