Friday, September 5, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt - 100% Natural Review


  • Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
  • Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
  • Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
  • This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
  • Our sul
  • fur soap has a 3% sulfur content.
   
Included in the Sulfur Soap by Adovia:

Olive Oil- hydrate and moisturizes skin naturally.
Aloe Vera - refreshes and soothes the skin.
Dead Sea Minerals - adds nutrients back into your skin.
Sulfur - keeps bacteria( cause of acne) from forming.

The Dead Sea Salts really help as well! Some soaps may provide you with a deep clean but Adovia Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt adds back minerals into your skin keeping it nourished and healthy.

I really love this soap and enjoy the beautiful glow and cleansed feeling I get everyday using it! A shower isn't a shower for me, without using Adovia Sulfur Soap. I am now so addicted too it! Best soap for me, over all does a great job and I love that it is 100% natural- Adovia is the top of the line in my book for skin care products. Even though it says this is not recommended for dry skin this product has not made my face anymore dry than what it normally is. I love this bar. It lathers on my face so easily. It definitely feels as if it is thoroughly cleansing my face. I like products that I can see where I have cleaned.  I really love this soap and I enjoy the cleansed feeling I get every time I use it! Highly recommend! Wonderful product! Awesome Company!








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap