Sunday, December 28, 2014

From my HEART TO YOURS...

I love to write and share my life stories and imagination put into words.
 
 
 
 
Remembering the me i use to be...........
 
i remember being so lost in the dark
the only sound was the beat of my heart
i remember crying empty tears
confused about how i got here
..........................
i remember tryin to numb the screaming pain deep inside
didnt know who or where to turn to save my life
i remember the me i use to be
didnt care about friends, family,not even me
i remember the day i cried for help
and God came and saved me from myself
i remember the masks i used to wear
the whatevers..the pain i caused..the im fine and i dont really care
i remember where ive been and dont want to go back to
but i am me today cuz of all ive been thru
i remember thinking this life style isnt for me
and it took all the strength i had to break free
and here i am today
living life Gods way
i remember all those i have left behind
and i pray that one day they to will find
that they are worth it and all you gotta do is take one day at a time
.......................................
.........................
................

HAPPINESS IS..
 
HAPPINESS IS WAKING UP IN THE ARMS OF SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND THERE LOVING YOU BACK..HAPPINESS IS KISSING THEM LIKE ITS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME..HAPPINESS IS HOW SOMEONE COMPLETES YOU..HAPPINESS IS SOMEONE EXCEPTING YOU AT YOUR WORST AND GIVING THEM YOUR BEST..HAPPINESS IS A SMILE WITHOUT WORDS..HAPPINESS IS FISHING WITH YOUR GRANDFATHER AND STILL MAK...ING UP STORIES TOGETHER..HAPPINESS IS HAVING SOMEONE YOU CAN CALL A FRIEND.HAPPINESS IS LAUGHING AT YOUR MISTAKES..HAPPINESS IS HAVING A FATHER DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR STEP DAD AFTER ALL YOUVE BEEN THROUGH..HAPPINESS IS HAVING GOD IN YOUR LIFE AND BEING GRATEFUL FOR ALL HE DOES..HAPPINESS IS FREEDOM..HAPPINESS IS THE LOVE I HAVE FOR MYSELF....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap