Monday, December 15, 2014

Amari Vitamin C Serum






We all know that Vitamin C is great for your health and skin but this product goes far above and beyond by adding UV protection and Hyaluronic Acid which has been shown in recent years to be extremely beneficial to the skin.  This product is great, and it really helps with dark circles and bags under your eyes and reduces age spots and/or sun spots, in addition to making your skin more smooth and pliable.  Amaris product has no water added, so you are getting ALL of the ingredients and not fillers.  It contains Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Gotu Kola, Organic Horsetail, Organic Geranium, Organic Dandelion - all natural and good for your skin in so many ways. I really love this serum, and plan to continue to use as apart of my daily routine of skin care. I have extremely dry skin and I have tried all the lotions out there and nothing helps. I have issues with dark circles under my eyes and have longed for a serum to erase those.  I don't like greasy substances and this serum did not leave a residue or greasy feeling at all, which was to my liking.  It's a clear but thick serum and it only takes a few drops to apply on your skin, so the bottle will last a really long time even if you use it twice a day! 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap