Monday, January 5, 2015

Younique Fiber Lashes...through my eyes.





I have been in many beauty groups on face book and have always seen NO YOUNIQUE sales in this group. I mean it was in the rules to not have anybody who sold Younique in the group. I decided it was time to break away and create a group who excepted everyone. Giving them a chance to share their brand. And that is exactly what happened and more. I gained a great friendship
Janet Blattner Logue who is absolutely amazing. She actually said hey can I send you the fiber lashes mascara so you can try it for yourself. I was very excited because I had heard all these horrible ratings and said yes I would love to because I like to try it for myself instead of taking everyone's word for it.
 
 
My lashes have never looked better , after playing around and practicing I'm able to have longer lashes than I have ever had in my life, and it takes no longer than any other mascara application. I found if I let my mascara completely dry before I used the 3D system my lashes were much fuller and longer. Also it does take some time to slowly add the fibers so they don't end up on your face, start from the bottom of your lashes as close to your eye as you are comfortable going, then gently and slowly wiggle the brush up through your lashes. What I like the most about this product is that when I apply in the morning my lashes still look amazing in the evening to. I have found my life long mascara. Overall I am so pleased with the product , I never thought id find anything like this that would work the way it did until I tried  Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes , this item has made a huge impact on my lashes  and I can go a day without wearing it , this will be a holy grail beauty item for life.
 
 

 If you would like to purchase Younique product , please contact Janet Blattner Logue  ( Younique Rep)
To order your 3dFiberLash Today click on the links below:
 
**These products were sent to me by Janet Blattner Logue ( Rep Of Younique )  for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap