Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Indian healing Clay

WOW this clay is AMAZING... Works on Oily and sensitive skin as well. Clay makes a fabulous facial mask, for shrinking pores, tightening and toning skin, removing impurities, and just making your skin look and feel great. When i tell you this cleans your skin and pulls out the toxins you think you wash away this does the job. I sprinkle about a cup in my bath water as well as making a mask for my face and neck. It leaves my face feeling cleansed deep and even removes my blackheads. I have tried a few clay masks and this is my favorite. It does not have a strong smell and my face did not feel dry and cracked feeling after it dried and I love that. I can not handle the feeling of anything on my face dry because it makes me want to wash it off faster then I am suppose to. 


Important Information


Indications
[For Beautiful Skin]: Clay makes a fabulous facial mask, for shrinking pores, tightening and toning skin, removing impurities, and just making your skin look and feel great overall. [Soothing Skin]: Including cuts, bruises, insect bites, bee stings, boils, rashes, achy joints, acne, and burns. [Detoxification]: Clay baths and foot soaks draw toxins from the skin and through the pores. Please follow proper protocol and consult with your doctor before beginning any detoxification program.

Ingredients
10% Pure Sodium Bentonite from Wyoming, USA - Natural, Therapeutic Grade

Directions
For facial, mix 3 parts of water to one part clay well to a smooth paste. Apply to skin and let dry for about 2o minutes. for sensitive skin, reduce time to half. Wash with warm water to remove clay. Use it once a week to keep your skin beautiful and refresh. Do not use a metal bowl or spoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap