Friday, September 11, 2015

Rise N Shine Whipped Shea Butter


Shea butter is used as a moisturizer and healing aid for many types of skin ailments, anything from skin allergies to stretch marks. This is not as easy to spread on my skin as the oils, even in its melted form, but it still spreads easily enough, and it doesn’t leave me feeling as slick as the oils do, which is wonderful. It seems that this penetrates into the skin better. You immediately notice the difference in the way it absorbs, and because of the quick absorption, your skin immediately looks better. My skin feels amazingly soft and supple after using this, and it isn’t nearly as dry as it used to be. The soles of my feet have never been softer or smoother in my adult life than they are now. I used this as a facial moisturizer and it did not make me break out. It also works great as a lip balm. The skin on every part of my body looks much healthier and more supple after having used this shea butter. I also make my own scrubs and i will be using this product to enhance my own product.
For a while now I have been slowly trying to change my beauty products to more natural and organic products. That is how I found out about Shea butter. This products smells great not a strong smell at all The reason I am very excited about this  because it makes my skin so super soft! I have applied to my skin straight from the raw bar and i put some on my loofah  to moisturize while im in the shower.i just cant get enough!!
You just take a bit from the tin and put it in the palm of your hand, rub it until it warms up and becomes an oil. Use this oil for any dry part of your body or just put it all over your body as a body lotion. I have quite dry skin on my legs and used this products and my skin was really super soft. In the morning I rub it on my hands as well and it keeps my hands soft throughout the entire day without having to reapply anymore. Absolutely amazing! To get back to the smell; I apply this in the morning on my hands and after a long day and handling garlic in my hands when cooking I still faintly smelled the shea butter at the end of the day!.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for a discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap