Sunday, September 27, 2015

Fairy LIght By Tesoar



When it comes to bringing my rooms to life, I love lights. When I saw these I was so excited because of the quality and style of the lights. I can design many different looks with these. Right now they are just in my walk way as you walk through to get to my bedroom. You can control the colors from not flickering to flickering fast. Turn some off and keep some on. They are just gorgeous to give a party a touch of class or just lighting up your bedroom in your house for a romantic evening. I am in love with the style of the lights and how i can drape them from my ceiling to the wall like a spiderweb giving my room a touch of drama. The customer service is amazing and I will continue my relationship with them in purchasing more products from them such as more lights.

Features:

1. Energy Efficient
2. Easy Installation and Use
3. High Brightness
4. Long Lifespan
5. Excellent Indoor / Outdoor Decoration Effect
6. Ideal for Wedding backgrounds, hotels, restaurants, commercial buildings, home, windows, clubs, concerts, karaoke, fashion shows, dance hall and so on.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for a discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap