Friday, May 29, 2015

Key West Merchants Dark Spot Corrector




When I was young it was all about makeup and making your skin look amazing by using foundation and powder to make that happen. But what I didn't know was that I was going to suffer from using these products or that I had inherited dark circles under my eyes. I have tried different face serums with "lightening" aspects but never a dark spot remover. The product arrives in a stylish tall plastic bottle with a pump applicator. The corrector itself is a clear colorless gel that pretty much scentless. It applies easily, whether you want to dab it on your spots or over your entire face. It has a nice cooling sensation as well. I have been using this product for a couple of weeks and I have noticed that my dark spots on the side of my face are lightening. I was so impressed I started using it all over my face and on the back of my hands as well. I am super impressed with this product and I look forward to seeing the results when I am finished with the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap