Friday, May 29, 2015

Heat Resistant Silicone Grill Gloves


I gotta tell you, I have tried over gloves before, but they were almost like a cloth like material. These are 100% silicone! I received these gloves from Kitchen Mastery in exchange for my review and honest opinion.

First off, let me say, they comes shipping in a nice sturdy box, that would be perfect for gift wrapping.

We opened them and couldn't wait to try them out. I wanted to try them out in my over, so I whipped up some brownies and baked them. When it was time to take them out of the oven I reached for my gloves. I put them in and pulled out the brownies. I didn't feel the heat at all.

I wanted my husband to try them out as well. So we made some shishkabobs which is my husbands favorite but has always been a hassle because of the hot stick no matter if we use metal or wood. He put on the gloves and the heat from the grill didn't bother him at all! These have changes our grilling days for life.

These gloves are heat resistant up to 425 degrees!

The other thing I really liked about these is that unlike over mits, these clean up nicely. You can just put them in the dishwasher and let them run he normal cycle. Oven mits get dirty and then when you wash them, they are never the same again.

The gloves are also non-slip, so you have a good grip on the hot things your grabbing.

You can purchase the Kitchen Mastery Grill Gloves on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N7SHOD8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap