Friday, August 14, 2015

AYL Ultra Bright LED Camping Lantern


What a great creation! I love this little lattern so much. I not only use it for outsoors but indoors as well. I have it hanging in my closet because its located in a bad area in my house that light will not reach and it shines to bright. Its light in weight and it can be either left on a surface or hung up. What ever you need it for. Its battery operated and has different levels of light as well. By clicking the button you can can have a light thats always on or a flashing light that flashes fast or slow to use on a boat as well so other people can see you. Because it that bright. I love this so much and plan to buy more just to have them around my house and for camping trips or trips to my cottage where there is no outside lights this bright out there. I was given this product at a discount to give my honest a unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slim Wrap